Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Crazy

Sydney and much of the coast was hit hard yesterday with high winds, rain, branches and leaves everywhere.  I had to drive to the city in the early evening.  Crazy?  However, because of the severe weather warnings, people actually stayed off the roads so I had the "crazy" good trip into town. Who would have believed it?

Don't know why I thought about putting my old camera in with the lensbaby on??  Good idea!  The bookbinding class I have been attending @ Amazing Paper, http://www.amazingpaper.com.au/ was called off because others couldn't get there.

Good fortune occasionally shines in bad weather.  I was then able to spend a great hour wandering the back streets of Redfern, lensbaby in hand, dodging the weather, umbrellas flying across the street, looking at a sort of ghost town environment as traffic on usually busy streets stayed away.

This guy ran out of a terrace with his dog lead in one hand and his scooter in the other.  Caught a couple of fun shots as he set sail down the street on his scooter and dog running behind.

Edited in Nik - do so love Nik Silver!!

Enjoy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment