Friday, April 1, 2011

Instead of working ....

Should really be doing a bit of sorting and organising for a garage sale tomorrow - I have been working away on it for weeks but it is happening along with 7 or 8 projects that I have on the go.  Most important is the sorting of some old images that I really want to print or publish. The Turkey book is one of them, but another is to do with the glorious colours of the seasons here in the Blue Mountains.  Not everyone gets to live in a World Heritage Area and I think I often take it for granted.


So today, in recognition of the season that is just starting, Autumn, a few of my favourites from the last few years here in the mountains.


I'll add a few more each time I need a bit of "me" time.



Enjoy!!!






















1 comment:

  1. I love the leaf captures. Nature provides us with such great colour scope. I do tend to be more attracted to colours, I am finding.

    ReplyDelete