Tuesday, March 22, 2011

A few days in the Hastings

Just back from a visit to mum's in Wauchope.  Had a few opportunities to get out with my camera - to visit spots that I knew well and also to check out for future shooting opportunities when next I return.



Attaching here a few of my favourites.


Beach grasses (above) late afternoon Nth Haven




Lake Cathie (above)




Nth Haven (above) late afternoon with rich overcast sky using ND filter.






Mop head (above) caught in the late afternoon light leaning against the fibro wall.  Beauty in the least expected places!




Old corrugated iron (above) being used as a shelter for firewood given a beauty treatment!!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful captures, but the mop head cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Nth Haven photo is marvellous! Such colours, such motion! It's really alive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lake photo was beautifully balanced and dramatic.

    ReplyDelete